“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” – Oscar Wilde
Time for quotes!
It’s always a smart move to be prepared, having the right words with you can definitely upgrade your image. I know that we men care a lot about pick up lines but that’s a story for another article 🙂 this time – quotes about fashion!
Yep, as you all know I care about you guys, so this time, EdgyStl will equip you with more than enough fashion knowledge to impress your power squad. If you’ve become that go-to man among your pals for style advice and set high your agenda in terms of how to dress for a night out/work/a few days in Ibiza, then perhaps you need a bit of help to enlarge your wisdom.
In this case, breathe a sweet sigh of relief, as I’m here to provide you with a rundown of my 20 favorite quotes about fashion and style – all of which you can pass off as your own ideas after a few beers down your hang-out bar.
Ciao ragazzi !
Eccoci qua , oggi diamo un’occhiata alle frase piu famose, moda e stil –
La moda è un modo di vivere, di pensare e di essere legato a un’epoca o a una società, ed è per sua stessa essenza effimera, passeggera, fuggevole.
20 Quotes About Fashion and Style
1. “A well-tied tie is the first serious step in life.”
—Oscar Wilde, Poet
3. “Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts.” – Jim Morrison
4. “Even on the most solemn occasions I got away without wearing socks and hid that lack of civilisation in high boots.” – Albert Einstein
5. “There is one other reason for dressing well, namely that dogs respect it, and will not attack you in good clothes.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Putting on a beautifully designed suit elevates my spirit, extols my sense of self, and helps define me as a man to whom details matter.”
—Gay Talese, Author
7. “Clothes don’t make a man, but clothes have got many a man a good job.”
—Herbert Harold Vreeland, Academic
8, “Dressing well is a form of good manners.”
—Tom Ford, Fashion Designer
9. “Looking good isn’t self-importance; it’s self-respect.” – Charles Hix
10. “I like nice clothes, whether they’re dodgy or not.” – David Beckham
11. “My Style – it’s black and it’s expensive.” – Mark Healey
12. “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” – Mark Twain
13. “All it takes are a few simple outfits. And there’s one secret – the simpler the better.” – Cary Grant
14. “Elegance is not standing out, but being remembered.” – Giorgio Armani
15. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
16. “Clothes don’t make a man, but clothes have got many a man a good job.” – Herbert Harold Vreeland, Academic
17. “Style is when they’re running you out of town and you make it look like you’re leading the parade.” – William Battie
19 “Remind yourself. Nobody built like you, you design yourself.” – Jay Z
20. “It is both delusional and stupid to think that clothes don’t really matter and we should all wear whatever we want. Most people don’t take clothing seriously enough, but whether we should or not, clothes do talk to us and we make decisions based on people’s appearances.” – G. Bruce Boyer
Be edgy – “Fashion is more about feel than science.” – Pharrell Williams